We are so excited to announce that Highland Community Library will reopen
on Monday, March 15!
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Tuesday: 10 am – 2 pm
Wednesday – Thursday 10 am – 6 pm
Friday – Saturday 9 am – 1 pm
The library will be open to the public for browsing and computer use. We will continue to offer curbside services as requested during all operating hours.
What you need to know:
- Browsing will be limited to 15 minutes per person.
- Computer use will be limited to 30 minutes per person.
- The library will be operating at limited capacity, so you may be asked to wait to enter.
- No public seating will be available outside of accommodations for patrons with disabilities.
- Masks are required for ALL patrons over 2 years of age entering the library. If your mask does not cover your nose and chin, you are considered to be maskless and will be reminded once by library staff to adjust your mask. If you are not wearing your mask properly after a reminder, you may be asked to leave.
- If you cannot or choose not to wear a mask, you may make an appointment for curbside pickup, and staff can assist you over the phone.
- Social distancing is required during your library visit.
- All programs will remain virtual until further notice.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Highland Community Library has been committed to protecting the health and wellness of our staff and our community by modeling exemplary standards of safety while continuing to provide quality library services to our patrons.
We are incredibly grateful to you, our community, for your patience and understanding, and we are thrilled to welcome you back to the library!