Beginning Friday, December 4, 2020, ALL in-person services will be suspended until further notice, including in-person computer access.
These services are available via outdoor pickup only during our operating hours:
- Outdoor Pickup: (our version of Curbside service): You can borrow books, DVDs, magazines, and audiobooks and get copies and faxes through this contactless service. You can search our Online Catalog for books, movies, and other items. We can also talk with you via phone to make sure you can find your next great read. At this time our inter-library loan service is also still available.
- Returns and Renewals: Books can be returned to our outdoor bookdrop. Items can be renewed with your Online Account or by calling the library.
- Copies, faxing, printing: These services will be conducted through outdoor pickup. Printing can be done by calling ahead and then sending your print jobs to the library email at email@example.com. The Library upholds all Privacy and Confidentiality of patrons and community members. All emails will be deleted promptly after printing.
- Reference assistance: Our Library staff, Kaytlin, is available to assist you in finding answers to your questions!
Hours for Outdoor Pickup:
Tues & Thurs: 12 pm – 6 pm
Wed, Fri, & Sat: 10 am – 2 pm
Sun & Mon: CLOSED
The following services are available 24/7:
- Wi-Fi Access: The library has Wi-Fi outside via the library’s grounds and parking lot under the Network “Homework Hub”.
- Digital Reading Material: Thousands of eBooks and audiobook are available through our cloudlibrary service at yourcloudlibrary.com with your library card.
- Request a Library Card Online and we will email you your account information and mail you a library card.