The Beaverdale Public Library Book Club meets the 4th Wednesday every month at 7 pm.
Our Titles for 2023:
- January The Chillbury Ladies Choir by Jennifer Ryan
- February Black Cake by Charmane Wilkerson
- March The SevenHusbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor J. Reid
- April The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baronese Orczy
- May The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by Victoria Schwab
- June The Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah
- July The Yellow House by Sarah Broom
- August The Christie Affair by Nine de Gramont
- September The Gown: A Novel of the Royal Wedding by Jennifer Robson
- October The Tobacco Wives by Adele Myers
- November The Sweetness of Forgetting by Kristin Harmel
Life is like a Book…Some chapters are sad, some happy, and some exciting. But if you never turn the page you will never know what the next chapter is.