Johnstown District Library Book Kits
Johnstown District Libraries use MyTurn to reserve books for book clubs. Looking to start a book club? Reach out to your local library for more info!
Book Club Borrowing User Agreement
In order to ensure that all groups are able to utilize book kits libraries/facilitators must agree to the following terms and conditions.
· Reservations may be cancelled by the district at any time. We will make every effort to provide the requested kit, and when this is not possible we will work with you to provide an alternate kit.
· Reservations are contingent on the previous borrower returning the complete kit on time. If your requested kit is unavailable for this reason you will be contacted.
· The book kits are checked out for six weeks, and cannot be renewed.
· Book kits should be returned with all materials present. Damage to or loss of kit materials may result in a fine assessment.
· It is the responsibility of the lending library/facilitator to ensure all materials are returned to the library. If materials are not returned the lending library/facilitator will be charged for any ensuing replacement costs or fines.
· The replacement cost of a book is the cost of the book + $5.00 processing fee.
· Allow for 3 to 4 business days for a book kit to arrive. Your reservations should be for the day you want the book to be shipped to you.
· Kits cannot be reserved within a week of each other.
· Do not write on book kit materials including folders.
· A kit is not considered returned until the folder and all books within the kit are returned.
248 Main Street
Johnstown, PA 15901-1677